Prof. M. Sandada
PhD Business (2013)-Vaal University of Technology, MSc -Strategic Management (2008) - Chinhoyi University of Technology, BSc - Economics (Honours) (1993) –University of Zimbabwe
Research interests: General & Strategic Management
Cell: +263 773 964 334
- Senior Lecturer, Graduate School of Management, UZ (Jan 2014 to date)
- Lecturer, Vaal University of Technology, (Jan 2008 to Dec 2013)
- Logistics and Shipping Controller, Gladmon Holdings, Zimbabwe (2002 – 2007)
- Examining Officer (Department of Customs and Excise – 1996 – 2001)
- Secondary School Teacher (1994 – 1995)
Awards and achievements
Prof. Sandada has been a consultant to the following organizations in the area of Customer Satisfaction Index: (1) Postal and Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (POTRAZ) (2015), (2) Public Service Commission and (3) Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission Distribution Company (ZETDC).
Deputy Dean’s Refereed Articles
- Nolan, V.T., Sandada, M and Surujlal, J. (2011). Perceived benefits and barriers to physical exercise participation among first year university students. African Journal for Physical Health Education, Recreation and Dance, September 2011.
- Chinomona, R and Sandada, M. (2013). Customer Satisfaction, Trust and Loyalty as Predictors of Customer Re-Purchase Intention in South African Retailing Industry. The Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, vol. 4. No.14:437-446.
- Sandada, M and Chinomona, R. (2013). Service Level as the Determinants of Emotional Loyalty and Customer Fanaticism in South Africa’s Pick & Pay Chain Stores. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. vol.4.no.3:579-587.
- Sandada, M and Chinomona, R (2013). Predictors of Customer Loyalty to Mobile Service Provider in South Africa. International Business and Economics Research Journal, vol. 12. no.12:1631-1644.
- Chinomona, R & Sandada, M (2013). Shared Goal, Communication and Absence of Damaging Conflicts as antecedents of employee relationships strength at institutions of higher learning in South Africa. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, vol. 4. No. 3:137-145.
- Sandada, M (2014). The relationship between strategic planning and business performance: Theoretical perspectives. University of Zimbabwe Business Review, vol. 2.no.1:50-59.
- Sandada, M., Chinomona,R and Masinge, G (2014). The Influence of E-Service Quality on Customer Perceived Value, Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty in South Africa. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences vo. 5 No. 9
- Chinomona, R. and Sandada, M (2014). Customers’ Perceptions on ESKOM’s Pre-Paid Billing System and the Effects on Their Satisfaction and Trust. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences vol. 5. No. 9:119-126
- Chinomona,R. and Sandada, M (2014).Organisational Support and Its Influence on Teachers Job Satisfaction and Job Performance in Limpopo Province of South Africa. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, vol. 5. No. 9:208-214.
- Sandada, M., Dhurup, R and Pooe, D (2014). A factorial analysis of strategic planning dimensions among small and medium enterprises and variations in terms of gender in a developing country. The Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, vol 3 no. 3:659-670.
- Sandada, M., Dhurup, R and Pooe, D. (2014). Strategic Planning and SMEs Performance. Is there a Relationship? International Journal of Economics and Business Research, vol 5 no. 6:131-139. ISSN 2039-2117.
- Sandada, M and Dubihlela, J. (2014). Strategic Planning Impact on SMEs Performance and the Mediating Role of Employee Participation, Implementation Incentives and Strategy Evaluation and Control. Journal of Economics, vol. 5 no. 1:45-55.
- Sandada, M (2014). Mission And Vision, Environmental Scanning And Formality Of Strategic Planning As Predictors Of The Performance Of Small And Medium Enterprises (SMEs) In The Gauteng Province Of South Africa, Ecoforum , Vol 3, Issue 2 (5):59-67. ISSN: 1584-9066.
- Sandada, M., Chitambara, P and Shamhuyenhanzva, R. 2014. An assessment of the relationship between board of directors’ characteristics and the performance of Zimbabwe Stock Exchange listed banks, International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management,
- Sandada, M. 2014. ‘Transition from informality to formality’: Perceptions of informal traders in the Harare Metropolitan Area,International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management,
- Sandada, M. 2015. What determines the Resilience of Retail Business to an Unstable Business Environment? Evidence from Harare Province. University of Zimbabwe Business Review, Vol.2 .2 (3).
- Sandada, M. 2015. Strategic Planning Dimensions in Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in South Africa: Their relative importanceandvariationsin selected demographic variables. Ecoforum , Vol 3, Issue 2 (5):59-67. ISSN: 1584-9066.
- Sandada, M, Manzanga, N and Shamhuyenhanzva, R (2015) How do board characteristics influence business performance? Evidence from non-life insurance firms in ZimbaweActaUniversitatisDanubius,
- Sandada, M and Mangwandi, L (2015) An assessment of the influence of selected factors on the performance of small to medium sized family businesses in the Zimbabwean Retail sector, ActaUniversitatisDanubius Vol 11, no 5pp 5-16.
- Sandada, M and Finch, H. 2015. The Impact of Corporate Branding Dimensions on Firm Performance: Evidence from the Zimbabwean Petroleum Industry, ActaUniversitatisDanubius. Œconomica, Vol 11, No 6, pp 5-19.
- Sandada, M and Matibiri, B. (2015). The mediating influence of passenger satisfaction on the relationship between passenger loyalty programmes and passenger loyalty, StudiaUniversitatisBabeș-BolyaiOeconomica, Volume 60, issue 3, pp 55-68.
- Sandada, M., &Bvute, F. (2016). Assessing the impact of the predictors of Organisational citizenship Behaviour in the Hospitality Industry in Zimbabwe. EuroEconomica, 35(1).pp.55-66.
- Sandada, M., Kamunyaru, B., &Muposhi, A. (2015). The influence of employee Share Ownership Schemes on Firm Performance: The case of Zimbabwean firms. ActaUniversitatisDanubius. Œconomica, 12(2). Pp. 37-50
- Sandada, M., & Gumbo, M. (2016). The determinants of stock market participation: evidence from individual investors in Zimbabwe. AfricaGrowth Agenda, 10-13.
- Sandada, M., &Mangwandi, L. (2015). An Assessment of the Impact of Innovation, Succession Planning and Management Skills on the Performance of Small to Medium Sized Family-Owned Businesses in the Zimbabwe Retail Sector. Africa Insight, 45(1). pp 113-132.
- Sandada & Mwanyara M (2016) An evaluation of the role of instructional leadership on the performance of schools in Zimbabwe, STUDIA UBB PSYCHOL.-PAED., LXI, 1, 2016, p. 83 - 94
External Profile Links (Google Scholar, ResearchGate, LinkedIn, other social media links)